3/11/2007

Frogs


I hate frogs!!!!

I saw the frog as I was going down the stairs.. I don't know what compelled me to keep going? so as I was going back up the stairs, I thought.. hmmmm ill throw a sock over it so it wont jump... as I threw the sock on it it jumped down onto the stairs. I threw another sock on it but they crossed in mid air, and the frog came jumping at me... jumped in my laundry basket. I dropped the basket, came running down the stairs, screaming! My neighbor came running out of his house, asking me what was going on, my laundry was all over the stairs. I said sorry I'm drunk(I wasn't) and said the frog is in my basket. He saw the frog on the side of the wall, and his girlfriend walked up the stairs and it jumped on to the stairs. SO he kept saying go go go. So as I was walking back up the stairs, laundry back in basket the frog jumped up as I stepped on the stair I just kept going, but I was FOR SURE the frog was ON ME(it wasn't). I ran into the house thanking them, quickly getting naked throwing the laundry basket on the floor. I still felt the Frog was on me(It never touched me, EVER). I took a shower, maybe to calm my nerves, but I was certain, because, I didn't wash my hair that it was in my hair.. so I went back into the shower. Scrubbed my head and body till it was a pretty fuchsia pink. I decided it was time for bed. I left on a light thinking that IF the frog was in the house it would go to the light.. I layed awake for several hours, thinking that the frog would come into the bedroom because I had the TV on and that was a "brighter" light then in the kitchen.
PSYCHO path I know! but I HATE Jumpy bugs, rodents & Frogs.
So much for me getting some courage to touch a frog this year. Let's think positive, I still have 9 months

No comments: