4/09/2007

Thinks I like



I find it really easy to HATE so many things, so I thought I would make a list of the things I love and like.



I really like being at home

I LOVE TV- especially reality shows

I love to cook

I like my house clean

I like it to be quiet when I get home from work

I like to decorate-and move things around my house

I like to ride my bike

I love shopping at walmart

I like taking naps

I love spending time with the 3 most important people in my world

I love to FLO

I love where I work

I love going to the movies all day long
I love to play on line

I like to smile at people

I like being alone

I like being able to recall things my grandparents did when i was a kid

I like being able to do things I haven't done since i was a kid







I found one of my favorite poems from one of my fave movies, ironically its a "hate" poem

I Hate The Way You Talk To Me,And The Way You Cut Your Hair
I Hate The Way You Drive My Car, I Hate It When You Stare
I Hate your Big Dumb combat boots,And The Way you Read My Mind,
I Hate You SO Much It Makes Me Sick,It Even Makes Me Rhyme
I Hate The Way you're Always Right,
I Hate It When You Lie
I Hate The Way you Make Me Laugh Even worse When you Make Me Cry
I Hate It When you're not Around,.
And The Fact That you Didn't Call
But Mostly I Hate The Way don't Hate you..
Not Even close,Not Even A Little Bit,Not Any At All



2 comments:

Marcia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

http://www.m-w.com/