4/13/2007

Vacationing

I heart this picture... its supposta look like a Globe
I would like to think that I am a great world traveler. I however, have only been over seas 2 times. YES! I would love to be a "lost girl" and one day I am 100% sure that It will happen again.
The first time I traveled it was after my dad's passing. It was an amazing time, to find myself and create a person I wanted to be. Sure lots of "crazy" things happened to me, but that is part of life, right?
I wish people were more passionate about traveling. Take for example, people who go to visit friends and such in a different state. Why would you sit around all day at that persons house doing NOTHING!? SO what they had to work, so what you were "only there to visit them" get your ass out of the house and take a walk! I don't care where, I don't care it was raining, snowing, sleeting, or 300° out side, Get out and go!
So my mind is on vacationing right now. I can't even pin point a place I HAVE to go right now, because that would mean everywhere. I looked into that RV trip sis and I have been talking about for years...Let me just say, traveling in an over sized car/truck with my sister is not the most fun thing I have ever done, or want to do-EVER. I know my Alaska trip is up on my wish list, and that is slated for late next year, I need something now, or I might really loose it. Seriously I don't think I ever needed a vacation more then I do right now.



No comments: