
This summer is "IT".
Tonight is the last night of "good" tv, so I have no excuses. I'm going to take the time to get fit and get myself in shape. I have noone to blame except me if I dont follow through. 6 months no fast food.. im doing good. I have decided to cut out chocolate, any and all soda's and most sugar. I need to eat some raw veggies. I have even looked up vegan and veggy recipies, so I am on track. My only break day will be family dinner night, since Im not cooking for myself 1 day out of the week. I think Bub and I are going to join the new Gym in our subdivision and since they are open 24/7 I have no excuse. I definitly will go late fridays and saturday's, and since I have a work scheduling change, I can get up at 6am and go even if it's to walk on a threadmill. I have to get movin, Im so stiff and feeling soar even when I walk small distances. I never want to feel like this again!
I have also decided to read instead of watching tv. I have a trip to plan for, so that will be the majority of my reading. However, I need to read some spiritual books, need to find some inner peace with a few things. Which once I have everything lined up in the brain, maybe it will all balance out.
if anyone has suggestions of ANYTHING else, let me know Im open to hear it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment