
I know myself pretty well. I know that I can be sweet, and happy, and jovial. But there is always an underlying personality trait about me that comes through. Confidence. Someone told me yesterday, that I come off very well defined, and that I have my head on my shoulders. In fact his words were, "it's cool, that you can be so confident" But is it cool?
I'm proud of myself, and my accomplishments. I sometimes don't feel so confident, but generally I can place my cards and know I will always survive. Even if my cards come up shitty one or 2 rounds in life, I know I will be OK.
I suppose that my whole confidence comes from, knowing I only need myself. I always think that no matter what tomorrow is another day. I dont rely on anyone but myself, so there are no expectations, and pretty much, just dont worry about other peoples crap. SO yes, being confident is cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment