100 Things you could know about me:
1. I believe in ghosts
2. There is no greater love them Ice Cream
3. I am funny unintentionally
4. I do not drink and drive
5. I am content with having a past, knowing there is a future
6. When I chew gum, I do more bubble blowing then chewing.
7. I don’t believe I ever will pay off my car, it was the sickest joke anyone ever played on me
8. I find it easier to forgive and forget then to keep remembering
9. Im afraid of the dark
10. I like to hit the snooze button even though Im already awake
11. I can not whistle, and get annoyed when people do it
12. I am cheap
13 I love talking on the phone
14. Polka Dots are fun
15. I day dream
16. I don’t like guys who are girly
17. I hate clowns-except Bozo
18. My first car was a 1970 Chevy Nova
19. I love Disney world
20. I am a great cook
21. I am not a school person
22. My body is obscenely ticklish
23. I do not care for wiry haired dogs.
24. I can fix practically anything. It’s true. I swear
25. I may never, truly be able to make rice. I have come to terms with it
26. I am addicted to FLO
27. I do not see the appeal to Tom Cruise ~ in the least
28. I love the color orange
29. I dance alone in my living room on Saturday mornings
30. I was married once
31. I do not smoke
32. I like to tell people I was born to the twister queen because my birth was uneventful
33. I have internet dated
34. I have a weird image on my foot that resembles a face/bear/dog
35. I hate surprises
36. I can not tell jokes
37. I believe Pot has only gotten me high once
38. I finally understand my dad
39. I stand strong for the things I believe in even if Im wrong
40. Mr. Haney turns me on
41. I watch PBS television
42. I love my job
43. I don’t cry over a broken heart
44. gay people love me
45. My mom is one of my very best friends
46. Me eyes change colors, and have orange in them
47. I love to swim at night
48. I prefer to be the designated driver
49. I am passionate about traveling
50. Having my Wisdom teeth out was the easiest dentistry I was ever a party to
51. I know names to all the tools, in a mechanics tool box
52. I like to smile at everyone
53. it takes a lot for me to get angry
54. My first crush was Bobby Nelson
55. I spoil kids rotten
56. People who cannot speak English tend to annoy me
57. I don’t know the names of {all} the boys I have kissed
58. Getting snail mail from friends is the best feeling in the world
59. I wear lip gloss to bed incase my White knight knocks on my door at 2 am
60. I have never seen a James Bond movie. Not one
61. I love lemon aid
62. I have been to France
63. I Love tattoos and piercing
64. In high school I went to 2 proms
65. I subconsciously refuse to read any book of true literary merit
66. I’ve kissed a girl
67. I take horrible pictures
68. When I started a blogg, it was not meant to be as truthful as it is
69. I love weekend get always
70. In high school I cut and played Super Mario Brothers all day
71. My sister and I are complete opposites, yet I love her more then she knows
72. I can’t stand the taste of beer
73. Napping is something I do often
74. I hate salt & vinegar potato chips. Vinegar? Disgusting.
75. I flirt with people who are less attractive to most people, because I like them to feel good.
76. I have been pick pocketed
77. I have an uncanny ability of knowing when a woman is pregnant
78. I have been told im a great kisser
79. I have no inclination towards reading poetry
80. I surf the internet 90% of my work day
81. I am not double jointed
82. I cannot curl my tongue
83. Singing is not one of my best qualities
84. I am either good friends with or have lost touch with pretty much all of my exes.
85. I am catholic, but insist on driving my mom nuts when I say im Jewish
86. I have never traveled to California
87. I love to laugh
88. I love long movies
89. I love marshmallow matey’s
90. I can bull shit my way out of most issues
91. I lost my virginity, on December 10th, my sophomore year of High school, to my first crush!
92. I don’t watch the news
93. I love early mornings, and late evenings
94. I’m really picky when it comes to eating chicken
95. When I ask someone if they need help, I mean let me do it-faster
96. I find celebrating holidays boring
97. I used to skate board as a teen ager
98. Harry Lugo is my best friend
99. I sing Christmas songs in the middle of summer
100.I have had sex outdoors
No comments:
Post a Comment