
Living in the sunshine state, has it's advantages
Be prepared, im about to say something NICE about Florida, shocking I know.
Through July & September we get daily rain storms. Im talking rain so hard you think Noah, is going to pull up with the boat. Some times, it rains all day, as is the case, the past 3 days. Somehow this affects everyone’s mood, including mine. This morning, on the way to work, I was thinking to myself, what do I have to be so unhappy about today?
Nothing, so I put a smile on my face, and nice things happened.
(I got a phone call from a very nice friend, just wanting to say hello)
Anyway, I came to the conclusion, that even if there isn’t “sunshine” everyday, there’s no reason to be un-happy about it.
Anyway, I came to the conclusion, that even if there isn’t “sunshine” everyday, there’s no reason to be un-happy about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment