10/02/2007

THe WORK ZONE




I have been working both job's, with no days off for several weeks. I am tired, I am cranky,I don't even know how much longer I can keep this up, but I have to, I have things to accomplish. After Vegas, I will be able to start doing what I "have" to do because I won't be spending my money. It is almost the end of the year, and I feel like I haven't done some things I need to, as in my list.

Work is good, HTC is just about closed, I'm hanging in there till there is nothing. I miss it on a daily basis, however when I'm here I miss the resort. I really like the resort, but with any resort job I put to much time and effort into working. The resort is under construction, the staff needs to learn professionalism, and managers need to stop being so wishy washy. In time we will get it together, I have faith.

No comments: