1/05/2008

Need to get organized


With going on vacation, going to the hospital, having Bub come over a few days, working and sleeping, my house is a tornado zone. Some how I am totally out of "bathroom" supplies. I am wondering, how does a person run out of Q-tips? I mean there are 500 in a box typically, how do you ever run out? Anyway, its just not Q tips, its everything, I have no basic cleaning supplies. A few months ago, I swear I bought enough stuff to last me at lest a year, obviously my judgment on how much products I use is seriously skewed. So tonight, my plan is-was to clean clean clean, but some how I felt it was important to write a blog instead. I am thinking about my dresser drawers, and closet, they are full of things I never wear or use. In fact right now I cannot get into my closet, yes I am back to living out of a laundry basket. OK the NEW PLAN is this… at least put the things in the rooms they go in, and little by little, it will get cleaned, meaning organized. Then I will deep clean and throw away or garage sale in the spring things I think people will want. Now I must get busy.

No comments: