7/28/2008

New Pics!!





Here are a few new pics of the Great Bingo. He is growing very fast and is always in trouble for getting into the garbage cans, He loves paper!! he knows the names of all his toys, and will bring you all of them if you ask. He still loves to play fetch. He recently was given trust, and went and played in a big field with another dog. He loves going to grandma's house because he knows that he will get treats there. Plus he gets to run around with no leash. He runs up and down the sidewalks, and into the street, I don't worry because the street isn't busy at all. He is probably 2 feet tall now, much bigger then I thought he was going to be, but every time I say I can't do this anymore, he looks so cute and I remember why I love him so.

1 comment:

bailey337 said...

He has gotten so big! Aunty Erin needs to stop by and say hi to him!