I added tickers today, because I finally can see an ending to a lot of my "problems" The biggest thing I am happy about is paying off my car. 1 year to go!! I am hoping that I can definitely pay it off sooner, but that depends on how frugal I can live.
I recently received a new license plate. When I see it, it always makes me laugh. I wont say exactly what it Say's because I don't need any more stalkers. But basically it reads, live2009. I didn't make this up, I did not ask for this, it was chosen for me at the DMV. I have been trying to find the good in a lot of things, and or see the "other" meaning in things, and I feel this means, that possibly I can start living... next year! (thank sweet baby Jesus, becuse I need some fun)
No comments:
Post a Comment