What do you do when your friends hurt your feelings? How do you go about telling someone that you feel left out? How do you tell them that you feel like, they made plans, and never even told you, but then when it "slipped out" you were added in the after thoughts?
I guess the simple answer for someone who isnt 5 would be, get over it.
But I can't. this isnt something that is going to ruin our friendship, its just something that will take me a few days to get through. Maybe Im feeling judged more then anything. maybe its my own insecurities and judging of myself? Who knows, but since the person in question here dosent even have a clue im sad, i guess its only my problem.
and maybe since writing this, I already feel better.
1 comment:
Are you mad at me? Marcia, I know its me. I already have another friend who is mad at me. I cant do anything right. I should have never tryed making a big deal out of my birthday. I am getting together tomorrow w/ some people. I would love to see you there. I did not intentionally leave you out. If I hurt your feelings, I am truly sorry. I would never try to hurt you. If you are hurt, I wish you would just say so. Again I am truly sorry.
Post a Comment