My love, in around about way is, Darius Rucker. No one knows him by name, but if I said Hootie and the Blow Fish, you would say, OH! that guy. I fell in love with Darius about 10 years ago. It was a deep love, we laughed, cried, sang karaoke a few times together, and had many long car trips that just seemed to perfect. Our love never died, just different things in our life happened, and we would only occasionally keep in touch. But its ok, because we fell back in love recently. His new album drops the 16th, and I already have it down loaded ( Im a dedicated fan)
When we first fell in love, my life was turned up side down and inside out. Some how him and his friends filled me with what I needed mentally to make it through. Earlier this year I got to see them perform, to me it was the best event I have ever been to - live & musically.
Darius, has gone country now and from what I have heard on the new cd, I like it. NO I LOVE IT. Anyway, this new country song is funny to me, in a sense, because its been 10 years since my bad experiences, and these bad experiences, are being brought back up for some reason, by people who like to make me miserable(family). Here he (Darius) is again to save my day. Things always happen for a reason, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment