11/18/2008
hugs
Hugs, are something that NEVER occurred in my family. It was easier to hit, scream and yell. I remember a long time ago, when I was married, the first person I hugged often was him, because,he did come from a hugging,loving family. I currently love when Bub hugs me, and sometimes long for his hugs in the weirdest of places. I tell my mom that I love her now, a lot more then when I was a kid, I guess that's the way it works. I have been working very hard to allow my mom back into my life, and show her how I want things this time. Today, I was feeling pretty sick when I woke up. I just walked up to her, and gave her a long hug. At first I could tell she felt uncomfortable. So I made sure I hugged her until she hugged me the way I wanted to be hugged. Pretty selfish of me, but I want her to embrace me more, I want her to feel that I do love her, and that even though we get annoyed at each other, its O.k. to be affectionate to each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment