11/23/2008
pain again
I never blogged about this in July when it happened, because I almost think I wanted to forget it was happening. I have a very large ovarian cyst. In January of this year, I found out about it, I was in pain for 17 hours before I went to the hospital. They could do nothing for me except give me pain meds. In July I went to a different hospital, via ambulance, and couldn’t stand the pain more then 3 hours. Last night, the pain started around 1030 and I was in the ER by 12:30. The pain engulfs my right side, from my shoulder, to my knee. Pain, like something is sawing me in half, pain that makes me vomit, gets cold chills, and hot sweats. I can’t stand, or sit. I feel like I have diarrhea, and constipation and the same time. My head aches, my heart races, and it hurt so bad I can’t even cry. Last night, I went to the ER, and I feel like I wasn’t taken serious. I made them give me a room, because I couldn’t sit. I needed to lay down and massage the area, because it cramps up so bad. Plus, I was scaring a little boy, who was already scared. But the shit hurt; sorry. I wasn’t even seen by anyone till 5am, when they decided to finally look at me. And by that time, the pain was about a 5, and probably could have just laid at home doing nothing. But I was scared, and I let them give me an ultra sound, and CAT scan… again. They, being Dr’s always think it’s my appendix and or kidneys. Both seem to always be clear. It’s the damn cyst people. It’s the size of a honey dew melon right now, and you would think, they would remove it. In July that Dr told me that because I was over weight that he wouldn’t operate. But, seriously I can’t be radiated every 6 months its, not well for my babies. (God willing) Anyway, I found out today, that my cancer cells are still the same so that is good. And I found out that all other vital organs are good…. Great in fact! The only things I can do are, try loosing weight, and finding a job with insurance so I can have proper medical attention for this issue. Right now, there isn’t anything I can do but relax, take some vicodin and hope it stops hurting. I can’t keep going to the hospital for all this, I don’t have Insurance, and they are just going to think I am a drug addict looking for morphine. O well, let them think what they want, they have no clue how it feels, unless I kick them in the balls 29 times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment