I love looking at other peoples blogs. I know my blog sucks on occasion, and never says much, but that is also because for the past 5-6 months I have been laid up. This week though, I have been cooking, and shopping, and trying to get back into the swing of life. I am also considering begging for my old job back, for many reasons. I just don’t want to go back anywhere until September because I want to allow myself to heal still.
Tonight, I am looking at “everyone’s” blog. I enjoy reading travel blogs, right before this I read about a girl who went for 2 weeks in Greece, I’m so jealous. I hopefully will get sorted before the New Year, and start saving for my trips. With going back to work at the old place, it will give me tons of time to day dream, and plan things. MY goal next year is simple, or so I think, 10 days for a family vacation, 7 days for a vacation with Bub, and possibly a 30 day European vacation. I know I am dreaming with the 30 days, but ya never know, never stop dreaming it, right. I have so many wishes and dreams right now, I need to start putting them in place and making them a reality. Good idea marsh.
No comments:
Post a Comment