
So tonight, is the night, its the OSCARS. Now I must confess, I love the Oscars as much as I love ice cream. I don't know why i get a kick out of the red carpet, and the beauty behind it, I just do. I have spent the last 11 months watching films, maybe not as many this year as year's past's but I did see quite a lot. I think I saw more independant films this year then main stream. I owe that pleaser to the gay community here in Orlando, Thank you boys for the Enzine theater.
I will be spending the evening with an old room mate (Erin) and my neighbor (Anthony) I havent saw Erin in close to a year, so we have some catching up to do. Anthony and I love factual events... but he never see's the movies, so I don't know how he will survive tonight. Anyway, Gooooo Jennifer hudson, good luck marty, and leo.. I will be toasting you all as the night goes on, Cheers!!
No comments:
Post a Comment