3/21/2007




I am a painter. Well, maybe if I keep telling myself that I can get motivated. I feel "pushed" by my sister to paint my house because, well, she insists that everyone paint, and do it NOW NOW NOW. What she doesn't understand is that it takes money, and time, motivation, and above all patience. I bought paint, for the bedroom and living room. My bedroom will be 3 colors, chocolate, vanilla, strawberry. Yes, just like ice cream. I really feel it is coming out nicely, I have painted the vanilla, and chocolate. I have to go back and touch up brown, but that isn't a huge deal and I still have to paint wood work, and pink circles. Well wood work can take a long time, because its tedious. The circles are another story, that's a HUGE task. Cut out circles, place them on the walls, draw around them, tape off the white area, make sure it doesn't drip... i mean one circle can take an hour. SO anyway moving on, I purchased red paint for 1 wall in the living area. It is pink, the guy mixed the color wrong, so now I'm needing to decide on another color. I like this green color and red accents. But will it be to green? i like red.. will it be to red? I like white, but it will get old. Orange, which was my original color choice, is hanging in there but will I feel it's a big bowl of sherbet ice cream? I am thinking just to wait until i definitely know, right? WRONG this is where My sister comes back into play. Its a daily conversation on colors, and when will I paint? Well, a part of me wants to scream out, and a part of me knows I want to paint, but I am feeling so over whelmed its not funny. I still have minimal stuff at Harry's.( table, bed, air condit, and goodwill crap) I have no time, I work 2 jobs. 4 hours in the evening are just not enough. I haven't really unpacked anything, I haven't even stayed the night in my own home. I have no food there, I have NOTHING DONE!!!! I don't even have a bed!!! I know it will all come slowly, but I really need a minute to get everything completed. SO, tonight, my only goals are, buying groceries, setting up something to sleep on tonight, getting the bathroom in order for the morning, and laying out some clothing for the morning. Simple tasks, and hopefully with the weekend approaching again, I can get more done. Oh and far as my sister, unless she is willing to help or do something about my time restraints, then she better keep her mouth shut otherwise I will be telling her off (smile)





No comments: