3/26/2007





OK.. I'm freaking out!, my boss wants me to learn the cashier's job. And, 2 hours in the day, go to the cashiers position and scan documents. well I know who ever sits in that cashiers seat, gets fired. He "assures" me that isn't going to happen. I don't mind helping out with cashiering, I just don't want to be "pushed" aside, and I refuse to train someone else to do my job. And hopefully when it gets busy in my position again(a month or 2) I wont need to do anything anywhere else. This, is there way of keeping me, I understand that, But this can also mean, an end....
Oh I should mention, this is My "NEW" boss, Lev. Not JR, oh, where is JR? Yeah he quit... Last week. I have worked with Lev since day 1, and he is always been over me, but, Jr was my buffer and Lev is just the other Manager I went to on occasion. Still Freaking out... this whole situation can be a double edge sword. (one side for JR one for ME)
I will be saving money so I'm not broke and on unemployment, and I'm not going to worry about it.. to much in the mean time.

No comments: