
I'm a quitter, and how this bothers me so,I just couldn't take it anymore. I only had 1 more weekend to go, But the mear fact remains, that Hojo beat me. This weekend was supposed be super crazy busy, we had 2 security guards, we had 3 off duty cops, and NOTHING happened. Phones were slow, audit went well... and I just gave up. I counted out my bank, had security watch me and sign off on it.. dropped my key into the safe and went home. I guess it isn't all that bad, but, still I hate quiting. I have decided to take the summer off, and after hurricane season, find another PT job. I know this is weird, but I love working in a hotel, at night, and I love doing the accounting work. Anyway, here is to the start of SUMMER!!
No comments:
Post a Comment