I am 22 days, away from my 5 year anniversary, of living in Flori-duh. I'm sorry, but i just can't smile about that, not even one little smirk. In reality it makes me cry, I'm at my lowest of lows here and I am very unhappy. People say you hit rock bottom before things get better, but, for the past 5 years I have struggled to even thread this water. When I lived in Chicago, I used to dream about going to Boston to live, why did I move here?
It is rumored that my company is closing in January. If that is true, I'm going to New Jersey to live with a friend, and see about finding something in Boston. Jersey will just be a short stop until I can find something. There is no life in Florida, and it's not just me who is miserable, EVERYONE around me is. I have struggled for 5 years, What would be different if I struggled In Boston or Jersey? Nothing, But maybe there is some happiness there?
Bub says that Florida is gods waiting room.... after much thought, yeah it is. People come here to wait and die. I'm not ready to die, and I sure as hell am not going to waste any more time waiting around for it. I have to get a plan going here or I will never leave.
No comments:
Post a Comment