
Last night me and Bub went to walmart. I don't know why I started this conversation but it was hysterical (to us/me anyway)
I remember as a kid that the Flintstones were visited by Odie and Sam. I believe they were some people looking for a place to stay and were a band or something like it. Bub has NEVER seen this cartoon episode.(shame on him) Well, Odie only says, "I am odie you are Sam" In a funny voice of course. So that got me to thinking about Garfield, I dont know why. And I said, ya know, Garfields last name is Arbuckle? Bub, couldnt help but laughing at me and say's No its not he is just garfield. Yeah, but then I went down the list of cartoon pets that I could think of and said, If you know there owners last name, then dosent that go to the pets last name? (intelligent conversation, I know) He didnt want to believe me, so here is my proof.
Fred flinston has, Dino flintston
George Jetson has Astro Jetson
and so on.
SO then i say, yeah and Since John has a cat and dog, that means that Odies name is Odie Arbuckle to! (i was highly excited about this)
so the whole ride home, I called Bub, Sam, and I was Odie. Then I insisted on making him call me Odie Arbuckle. I think I now want to be called Odie Arbuckle silly as it may be, And maybe now that means that Bub, should be refered to as Sam? Odie and SAM... HAHAHA
Odie Arbuckle signing off.
No comments:
Post a Comment