5/28/2008

rejoining this scheduled program

it has been forever since i have written. I think i ran out of life or something for a little wile? Maybe life got overwhelming, who knows but lately i feel like telling a tale or two.

I am officially back to where I started when I moved to Florida.... Broke, board, needing a life, and an auditor. I have decided I want to move back to Chicago. Shocking I know!! but it really is what is best for me. I think i am going to move back in the spring, but that is only IF i get a part time job. I think i will always be an auditor, its what I do best and am most comfortable at. Plus it gives me more time to myself, I kinda enjoy it honestly. Not to many other things have been going on, I just work, sleep and eat. It all just keeps me out of trouble, which is definitly a good thing.

1 comment:

bailey337 said...

Marcia, you cant leave!! I'd be lonely w/o you! yes I finally figured out how to leave comments!