I reciently took the time, to watch every single episode of Sex And The City. Not just becuase the movie is comming out in a few days, but because i really enjoyed the series. I love every episode, each one has something for every person. I love the way carrie resarches and writes, I kinda feel that is how i research things. Everyone always wants to be Carrie. But deep down, i am Miranda.
anyway, a topic i thought carrie should write about is
What do you do when the one you love dosent love you?
or what happens when you have the "it" person, and they dont want/have you?
From the moment I met bub, he was it. 4 and 1/2 years later, hes not the one. Not because I say so, but because he says so. I love him, and in some way he loves me. I dont feel like my days are complete unless we talk. But how do you move on if both people are still connected, and one isnt plugged in? I feel bad if I go on a date, which i think would be nice to do. I hear him say he isnt looking for anyone, and dosent want anything, but i bet you, if someone came on to him he would make advances. I mean its ony human right? So going back to my dating, it hasnt happened yet, but i wonder if i could move on? What will happen to Bub? Will I wake up one day and realize we havent talked for 5 years? How do i be "secretive" and date? (not that i have to be)How will i explaine Bub to somone new? I couldnt tell bub that i went on a date, it would kill me more then him. How do I move on, with out hurting another?
No comments:
Post a Comment