6/04/2008

I am below 80!!

Wile I was waiting for my dinner to cook, and throw the ball again for Bingo, I decided to step on the scale. I know it is mid week, and this is something I shouldnt do, but clearly I was board. I even had to do a double take and then, I jumped off the scale and was so excited that I danced the rest of the night.(literly) When I diet, it seems the numbers 987654 are all easy to take off. But the numbers 3210 are exceptionally hard. Its like my body hangs on to those numbers and dosent give them up for anything. So today after a week of not really loosing weight, I finally, FINALLY was seeing 8. All last week I was up and down. I swear I was going nuts, because in the morning I would see 4, mid afternoon I was at 2, then by dinner I was at 8 or 9. I am realizeing this post isnt making much sense, but thats ok, the point of it is, is that I am loosing weight- finally. I am into a new set of numbers I havent seen in 2 years. I turned my radio on really loud, and danced my way to straightening up the house. It seems when ever I am into a great mood I want to dance. I havent danced in a long time, and it feels great! Thank you to my support team... I love ya

2 comments:

bailey337 said...

Congrats on losing weight, you can do it!

Merle Sneed said...

Good for you, Marcia!