6/09/2008

I tried them

Today hanging out with Bub, was so much fun. We went and did some errands, then we cooked, and watched a movie. However, he was starving, and wanted to get a sandwich. So, because I was not eating, he chose to stop at MC Donalds. OK, I got an ice cream, but nothing else. Then, Something called my name. I ignored it. for Then, the cravings jumped in, I saw stars, and then I found myself eating........ Mc Donalds french fries! After a year and a 1/2 all I could think was how they tasted like, coagulated oil. And the oil was stuck on the roof of my mouth, and didnt- wouldnt come off no matter what I did. GROSS! I am happy to say, I don't think I will ever be eating them again.THANK GOD! (literly, since I gave up mc donalds for lent- 2 years ago)

No comments: