I recently took 4 days to read someones entire blog, MADGREEK. Erin turned me onto his writing and in reality it was some of the best writing I have ever seen before. However, such a skilled individual, has me perplexed. Kinda, in the middle of his love story, and life travels he stopped writing. I read a comment he left for people saying his love and him are now married and living in Seattle. But I want to hear the long drawn out story of how she finally got from Kenya, to Seattle. I'm in a way feeling incomplete. I was so engrossed with this man's stories, that i was dreaming of traveling with him, and even had a made up voice for him. Even sat here wondering how tall this Greek Boy was. In his pics he looks kinda short, but I bet he was like 5'9 or maybe 6'0. I dint even know why i was wondering that. Strange, I am getting even more strange.
anyway, he is over at travel blog, and his blog name is MADGREEK.
OK so, I have been thinking a lot about Karma. And since i said i wasn't going to go to MC Donald's anymore I guess karma got me. I went to a BISTRO MC Donald's today, and got an iced coffee. It was so bitter that 5 sugars didn't help I drank 4 sips and threw it away. My "karma" for lying i suppose.
I got a medium pizza today from domino's. I have been craving pizza, food in general. I ate the whole thing, and didn't even realized it. I am a pig, hear me Oink!
My sister will be moving in 1 week from today. I don't even think i have thought about the impact this will have on my life. I think I am trying to not deal with it, and keep busy, with other things.
I have picked up my sisters charges with her leaving, and for 5 weeks i will be working part time right smack dab in the middle of the afternoon. But the money i make with them, will pay off my taxes and I will definitely be on the right track to financial freedom.
speaking of financial freedom, I have thought about how nice it will be to not have debt, that all i think about is buying something else. I am in need of some serious theory. I keep thinking that once my car is paid off that it will die for sure. I hope not. But today, I seriously thought about the next car i will buy. 9 years of paying on the same car, the struggles, the tears, the hours at jobs I hated to pay for this automobile... and I want to do it again?? Someone shoot me now.
No comments:
Post a Comment