I can’t get inspired anymore. Then again, I have been sitting on my duff since March 11th. I will continue to sit on it for a few more weeks’ wile I continue to heal. No one said this was going to be easy; in fact, all they kept saying was 6 weeks. Well… 6 weeks from when? Cuse if they (doctors) said that from today, I would soooo believe them. But 3 months ago, when I did believe them, I shouldn’t have. I guess It was all a ploy to just get me through 6 weeks, and then 6 more weeks, And then 6 more weeks. So what I’m trying to say is, 6 weeks… was the normal healing time for a NORMAL person. I have come to realize that I am not normal. (hehe)
My personal advice, for when you get information from a medical staff, take it with a grain of salt. They aren’t miracle workers. They are NORMAL people, who you pay TONS of money to, to get advice. Not answers, but advice. I am wondering if I would have gotten better advice from a tarot card reading. O well to late now, but It is always fun to have your cards read.
No comments:
Post a Comment