6/30/2009

Hmmmm

I was at Disney a few weeks ago, and saw many parents fighting over their kids. Kids run the lives of parents, and this is something I do not understand. My parents said what went in our house and god forbid if we talked back, we didn’t argue or pout, or cry or show attitude. If my parents said NO, that was the answer.

Here is my opinion

Parents get so involved in their children’s lives, and forgot about where the love started. Kids are a priority, but if you forget that your partner is equally important and push your partner away then they start to resent. Parents aren’t on the same page anymore about parenting either. I totally believe that people want to have babies, and forget that they actually have to raise them. They only think, "i want a baby" they never discuss what life will be like once the ankle biter arrives.

I don’t have kids, and I seriously don’t think I want them either. But these are the things i notice being an "outsider" and it all just confirms my opinions, and decisions.

No comments: